The Face Sculpting
Face Sculpting is an innovative anti-aging method that is highly prized by stars. It offers a natural alternative to cosmetic surgery thanks to its instant lifting effect. This treatment offers a sculpting effect thanks to a double external and intrabucal massage, which allows you to work on all the muscles of the face.
The session begins with a facial preparation: a cleansing, scrubbing and application of hot towels are followed by a stretching of the base of the skull which allows the release of cranial tensions. Then, a very deep facial and neckline massage will stimulate the 57 facial muscles and unblock the tensions that cause facial tension. This first part, external, helps to tone and sculpt the face. It acts like a real muscle stretching! In a second step, equipped with sterile gloves, the therapist performs an intraoral massage. She slips her index finger into her mouth to reach the subcutaneous muscles, while working on the external part. Thanks to this technique, perioral wrinkles and the nasolabial fold are reduced, for a guaranteed anti-aging effect.
- Natural lifting: the skin of the face regains radiance, suppleness and elasticity
- Reduces perioral, nasolabial, frontal and crow's feet wrinkles
- Prevents and reduces double chin, sagging of the lower cheeks
- Acts as a fitness session for the face
- Prevents the appearance of new wrinkles
- Replump the lips
- Restores and tones the natural oval of the face
- Drains tissues and eliminates toxins
- Reduces facial tensions, especially in the masseters
- Is recommended after paresthesia of the Trigeminal nerve
- Physiological and emotional detoxifying effect