The Led Light Therapy
LED photobiomodulation, also called Led light Therapy or Low-level Laser Therapy (LLLT) is a natural, painless, non-invasive and UV-free method. This method is used for two types of care: restorative care and slimming treatment. The different offers related to this care are visible below.
Repair Care : Led Photobiomodulation
This method prevents and slows down the effects of skin ageing and treats skin problems. It consists in using different light colours (red, yellow, green, blue) for their beneficial properties on the skin. Depending on its colour, light with specific wavelengths is used to selectively activate and stimulate cell metabolism.
Its process is based on the activation of natural regeneration mechanisms within the cell. The emission of light on the skin will stimulate the cellular healing process and improve the overall condition of the skin.
- Rehydrates, restores skin tension
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin
- Reduces wrinkles, gives a new radiance to the complexion and tightens pores
- Eliminates red stretch marks and reduces white stretch marks
- Treats acne, rosacea and pigment spots
- Assists in the tissue repair process such as recent scars, stretch marks, burns or sunburn
- Re-energizing and anti-stress effect
Slimming Care : Photobiomodulation infrared Leds
Smooth your skin texture, quickly lose 1 to 2 sizes without pain and without damaging the skin structures. A few exercises after the treatments will be indicated and will complete the elimination of fatty acids.
Infrared light with a wavelength of 904 nm creates a chemical signal in fat cells that makes them porous and allows fatty acids to be released and evacuated through natural channels. This fatty acid release process is a natural reaction of the body when the body needs to use the energy stored in reserve.
Led Light Therapy sessions sequence
- Skin cleansing and scrubbing
- Application of hot towels
- Passage of the magic roller
- Application of a geloid mask soaked with active ingredients, chosen according to the desired care
- Putting on glasses and starting the light therapy session, accompanied by a gentle warmth that relaxes for the duration of the treatment
- The treatment will end with the application of a cream or serum, a massage of the treated area or a skull massage or a mini kobido, depending on the desired treatment
- All our treatments are carried out with 100% natural products with extra pure and organic ingredients from the French brand LUUX Care.
It is essential to drink plenty of water for 72 hours after the session.
The result is noticeable 24 hours after treatment, as the cells begin to organize their response to stimuli.
Frequency of meetings
A cure of 12 sessions twice a week is highly recommended or at least 1 session a week to optimize the results. One session per month is recommended.
Light Therapy LEDs are not recommended if you suffer from epilepsy, cancer, hemophilia, increased photosensitivity to long-term medical treatment (hormones, antihistamines, antidepressants, anti-inflammatories), or to the use of pure essential oils in skin application.
Click on it to see the details